COMPLUS SHOP
Cám ơn bạn đã đến thăm SHOP của chúng tôi!

Khách hàng có thể đặt mua hàng qua web này bằng cách đăng kí 1 user và gửi đặt hàng qua mạng hay gọi điện trực tiếp, hay theo hướng dẫn mua hàng của chúng tôi !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

COMPLUS SHOP
Cám ơn bạn đã đến thăm SHOP của chúng tôi!

Khách hàng có thể đặt mua hàng qua web này bằng cách đăng kí 1 user và gửi đặt hàng qua mạng hay gọi điện trực tiếp, hay theo hướng dẫn mua hàng của chúng tôi !

COMPLUS SHOP
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Chuột không dây Bluetooth BSMBB10 i-BUFFALO Nhật

Go down

Chuột không dây Bluetooth BSMBB10  i-BUFFALO Nhật  Empty Chuột không dây Bluetooth BSMBB10 i-BUFFALO Nhật

Bài gửi  Admin Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:31 pm

Chuột không dây Bluetooth BSMBB10  i-BUFFALO

Giá:  450.K

Chuột không dây Bluetooth BSMBB10  i-BUFFALO Nhật  Thumb-10

1. Chuột không dây Nhật, dùng cho mobile, máy tính bảng, iPhone, ipad, Samsung, android mobile, Nokia, Windows PHone lumia.....
2. Hoạt động chuẩn, bền, chất lượng cao.

Chi tiết gọi: 098.896.55.58
COMPLUS

Head Office ( trụ sở ):              15B Ngõ 50/18 Võng Thị - Tây Hô` - Hà Nội  - Việt Nam
Giới thiệu sản phẩm:    196B  phố Thụy Khuê – Tây Hồ - Hà Nội

Hà Nôi/HCM: Mobile:                    sales:   098.896.55.58    

International  Office:  Germany, USA, France, Holland.

Chuột không dây Bluetooth BSMBB10  i-BUFFALO Nhật  Ic_mou10

EN

By simply waving to a computer or tablet (※) is Bluetooth® mice that were equipped with the possible connection "NFC tag". Complicated settings unnecessary. Available the mouse immediately by simply holding up to a computer or tablet that you want to connect. Of course because it can Bluetooth® But pairing those who have a NFC equipped PC or tablet, you can use with confidence for those who will now be made to purchase the NFC onboard equipment.

※ PC and tablet side must also be equipped with NFC.

Since then correspond to Bluetooth®3.0, you can pairing and connection with NFC non-mounting equipment. Further Bluetooth®3.0 and if the pin code can be unnecessary and easy to connect compatible devices.
In addition, we achieved a stable communication up to 10m by corresponding to Bluetooth®3.0 class2. PC operation in such living also, you can use it without worrying about the distance and position.

To BlueLED sensor with a high reading performance, high sensitivity mouse "BlueFocus" series plus the improvements easy to hold further easy to use.
Now available for operation over difficult was transparent glass table or a transparent sheet in the conventional optical and laser equation (※). Light that emits a blue LED has a short wavelength as compared to red or green light, in order to easily hit the molecules in the air, the reflectivity & diffusivity is high, is possible to illuminate a small dust and uneven. Even on difficult was the glass or a transparent sheet in a conventional mouse, was it possible to accurately read operation of the mouse.

It is equipped with a battery level indicator lights that the battery replacement period can be seen at a glance.
By preventing advance of battery exhaustion, you can comfortably use it without stress.

spec:

Interface

Compliance Bluetooth®3.0 class2 compliance

Profiles

HID (Human Interface Device profile)

Sensor system

BlueLED Optical

Resolution

1600dpi

Radio frequency

2.4GHz

Radio waves reaching distance

A non-magnetic material (such as a wooden desk): approximately 10m
※ Our test value per, it is not a guaranteed value.

The rule of thumb when using alkaline batteries

Continuous operating time: 169 hours
Continuous standby time: 127 days
expected available time: 134 days

※ in the state with the power on 8 hours a day mouse, if you have assigned 25 percent of the personal computer operation to a mouse.

Dimensions (width × height × depth)

60 × 100 × 35mm

Mass

About 58g (without batteries)

Package dimensions (width × height × depth)

130 × 220 × 55mm

Package weight

About 145g (including body)

Operating environment

Temperature 5 ℃ ~ 40 ℃, humidity 5% to 90% (non-condensing)

Product configuration

Mouse body, instruction manual, AA batteries (one, for operation check)

※ battery The included battery life for a check of operation has become shorter.

Admin
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 114

https://complus.forumvi.com

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang